Clinic Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Clinic Nurse Resume example:
1316 Simpson Square
Stillwater, OK 74074
Job Objective Looking to improve the hospital using my skills as a Clinic Nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to assist all phone calls and walk-in visitors to the clinic
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with diverse group of people
- Ability to effectively interact with other health care professionals and the public
- Amazing ability to handle and manage a cash collection
Clinic Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Mayo Clinic, Stillwater, OK
- Delegated tasks to subordinates to ensure efficient and effective work flow.
- Provided input into hiring and evaluations and participated in the interviewing process.
- Maintained documentation ensuring adherence to established legal and Hospital guidelines.
- Recorded physician orders in nurse order entry system.
- Communicated and collaborated with all health team members, patients, and families.
- Identified patient care needs and prioritized tasks to ensure follow through is initiated and completed.
Clinic Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Carson Tahoe Physicians Clinic, Stillwater, OK
- Maintained positive staff and provider interactions.
- Verified insurance coverage and eligibility and evaluated new patient registration.
- Collected co-pays and payments for services rendered.
- Scheduled, registered and verified patient information.
- Educated patient and family and assisted with the professional development of the Clinic.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Limestone College, Gaffney, SC
16987 W Hammond St
Kingsbury, TX 78638
Objective Seeking a responsible role as a Clinic Nurse where my skills and knowledge can be enhanced and utilized effectively.
- Exceptional ability to analyze, interpret and relate the medical data.
- Immense knowledge of the medical terminology, assessments, patient’s evaluation, and clinical medicine.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical medicine and of individual and group clinical therapy techniques.
- Strong ability to relate and interpret medical data.
- Extended ability to communicate effectively with others and maintain favorable public relations.
Clinic Nurse, 2004 to till date
Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, CA
- Implemented nursing interventions and evaluated clinical practice.
- Maintained health records, documented each patient contact and updated patient profiles.
- Evaluated, planned and provided nursing care to patients in accordance with physician protocols.
- Assessed, organized, and provided nursing care to patients in accordance with physician instructions and protocols.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships with physicians, providers, patients, and fellow employees.
Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), 2004
Columbia University, New York, NY
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN