693 Hewes Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21202
Job Objective To secure a position as Clinical Nurse Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in registered nurse and CPR
- Deep knowledge of advanced nursing
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to ensure accuracy in practices
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Proficient to provide training to staff
Clinical Nurse Manager
Cayuga Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
October 2008 – Present
- Managed sick patients and scheduled appointments for check up.
- Administered and maintained patient flow system within timeframe.
- Supervised efficient working of medical assistants and nursing staff.
- Provided everyday support for nursing assessment for treatment.
- Monitored nursing care patients for all chronic diseases.
- Participated in continuous quality improvement systems.
- Coordinated with Clinic Manager to resolve all current issues.
- Greeted and treated all visitors and coworkers with respect.
Clinical Nurse Supervisor
St. John’s Riverside Hospital, Baltimore, MD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Evaluated patient information for individual case.
- Maintained information on patient clinical course and medications.
- Coordinated with clinicians to design therapeutic goals for patients.
- Participated in various conferences and meetings for clinical program.
- Managed all communication with clinical director for quarterly reviews.
- Ensured compliance to standards and principles.
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Marin General Hospital, Baltimore, MD
May 1998 – July 2003
- Determined care standards for all change in clinical practice.
- Coordinated with nursing staff and analyzed all nursing requirements.
- Evaluated care provided to patients and its effectiveness.
- Developed teaching modules for all patients and families.
- Maintained and analyzed all patient care data and trends.
- Conducted interviews with all staff and evaluated clinical data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated