Clinical Nurse Mentor Resume
Here is the Clinical Nurse Mentor Resume example:
1598 Anthony Avenue
Christoval, TX 76935
Job Objective Seeking a position as Clinical Nurse Mentor in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in coaching, mentorship, and training assessments of clinical nurses
- Sound knowledge of clinical nursing practices and ART procedures
- Immense knowledge of clinical data analysis, interpretation, and reporting procedures
- Proficient in operating office computer and using Microsoft Office applications
- to deal with individuals belonging to diverse cultural backgrounds, tactfully
- Ability to plan, execute, and review various clinical nursing programs
Clinical Nurse Mentor
Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Christoval, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Assessed and addressed learning and mentoring needs of clinical nurses, properly.
- Prepared and delivered nursing-related educational lectures and case studies to assigned nurses.
- Provided on-site technical assistance and assisted with performance improvement of mentees.
- Authored and submitted all work-related routine reports, on time.
- Performed clinical chart audits and conducted site visits, on a regular basis.
- Scheduled and chaired various meetings with multidisciplinary teams, as required.
Clinical Nurse Mentor
Valley Presbyterian Hospital, Christoval, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Identified, reviewed, and responded to nursing-related training requirements of assigned group of nurses.
- Implemented, reviewed, and improved nurse mentoring programs and activities, efficiently.
- Mentored clinical nurses and provided on-site training support to nurses.
- Determined and made program-related referrals of mentees to training resources.
- Created and submitted accurate program progress and activity reports, on time.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships with other mentors and employees of the institution.
Master’s Degree in Nursing
Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated