874 Nickel Road
Alhambra, CA 91801
Job Objective To work and practice my knowledge as Clinical Nurse Supervisor and add to my overall experience by becoming a valued member of growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified CCM Professional with supervisory experience in an ambulatory setting
- Deep knowledge nursing theory, standards and professional practices
- Skilled in handling patients and families with medical and social problems
- Ability to recognize whole-system functioning and make judgments and decisions based on unit and system specific needs
- Ability to establish and manage budgets and agreements
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong management and interpersonal skill
Clinical Nurse Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Maryland General Hospital, Alhambra, CA
- Managed nursing team’s daily work assignments.
- Provided clinical expertise and ensured adequate staffing coverage.
- Assisted in preparation of training classes on nursing and clinical education topics.
- Maintained nursing policies and procedures.
- Conducted orientation and trained all new and existing staff.
- Participated and lead monthly nursing meetings
Clinical Nurse Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Pinnacle Health System, Alhambra, CA
- Participated in the recruiting and interviewing process for nurses
- Conducted and facilitated regular staff meetings with the nurses to assist with communication within Medical Management and with the branch claims team.
- Initiated and completed all reporting and annual performance evaluations
- Collaborated with clients, physicians and members of service teams to assure the mission is being achieved.
- Provided continuous development of processes and services as required.
- Participated in patient care and supervised work of interdisciplinary team.
Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated