Clinical Research Nurse Resume
Here is the Clinical Research Nurse Resume example:
1372 Metz Lane
Cambridge, MA 2141
Career Objective Seeking a position as a Clinical Research Nurse with an opportunity for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervising employees
- Outstanding knowledge of sterile techniques and methods
- Ability to focus on and simultaneously manage numerous pieces of detailed information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Clinical Research Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Tri-Cities Medical Research, Cambridge, MA
- Provided clinical and administrative nursing support for research trials, studies, and projects.
- Planned recruitment and screening of potential participants.
- Performed patient and research subject evaluations.
- Administered medications and researched instruments and collected data.
- Assisted with surgical procedures.
- Ensured adherence to established standards and protocols.
- Supervised staffing and scheduling assignments.
Clinical Research Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Anne Arundel Medical Center, Cambridge, MA
- Coordinated, implemented and evaluated clinical research trials, studies and projects.
- Provided direction in the development of research protocols.
- Assisted in recruitment and screening potential study participants.
- Conducted and communicated and patient and family education.
- Oversaw financial accounts to ensure operations remain within approved levels.
- Performed patient evaluations, administered medications and research instruments.
- Supervised in-house professionals and served as clinical resource.
- Collected data, assisted in developing data collection systems and compiled reports.
B.S in Nursing and Medical Care, Central Pennsylvania College, Summerdale, PA
2134 S Acama St
Brea, CA 92821
Objective To secure a position as a Clinical Research Nurse that will enable me to use my strong nursing skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
- Substantial understanding of medical research protocols and data management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expertise in clinical research management.
- Ability to develop nursing care methods, tools and medications.
- Wide knowledge in all areas of research including budgeting, GCP, IRB protocol submissions, on-going regulatory and IRB phases and IND safety reporting.
Clinical Research Nurse, 2004 to till date
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Assisted physicians and scientists in monitoring the health and responses of a patient during a new drug and therapy trial.
- Stabilized physiological parameters such as heart rate and blood pressure.
- Collected patient samples, such as blood, urine and tissue biopsies.
- Recorded physical assessments and vital signs and administered the investigated compounds, therapies and coordinated research activities.
- Provided clinical and professional autonomous decisions on a daily basis.
Certified Clinical Research Associate (CCRA), 2004
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Yale School of Nursing, New Haven, CT
Sample Clinical Resourse Nurse Resume
252 Eugenia St
Douglasville, GA 30134
Objective To secure a position as a Clinical Resource Nurse that will enable me to use my strong clinical skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
- Sound knowledge of health care organizations.
- Broad experience in Dysrhythmia trained with critical care.
- Excellent demonstration ability to utilize the nursing process in clinical practice.
- Wide knowledge of nursing practice and exceptional leadership abilities.
- Through experience in Progressive acute care.
Clinical Resource Nurse, 2005 to till date
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Developed, implemented and communicated cost-effective, quality, comprehensive nursing care across the continuum for patients in the unit.
- Mentored nursing staff on the patient care unit to reflect best practices.
- Conducted immunization and well child clinic programs.
- Provided clinical guidance and supported to health care team members.
- Managed the nursing operations of the Medical/Surgical unit, including coordination of patient care.
ANCC Nurse Certification, 2004
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC
Bachelor of Nursing, 2003
University of Illinois, Chicago, IL