Cosmetic Nurse Resume
Here is the Cosmetic Nurse Resume example:
1067 Conifer Drive
Seattle, WA 98109
Career Objective Seeking employment as a Cosmetic Nurse and contribute my skills and experience to the cosmetic industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to follow up on patient’s progress post treatment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- In-depth knowledge of skin care treatments
- Strong knowledge of dermatology
- Cosmetic Nurse, 2007 – Present
- The Laser and Cosmetic Center, Los Gatos, CA
- Provided dermatology treatments, minor cosmetic procedures, Botox/fillers and laser treatments.
- Prepared patients mentally and physically for surgical procedures.
- Responsible for providing elective care for cosmetic procedures.
- Performed examinations and developed a treatment plan in coordination with the specialist.
- Responsible for the coordination of retention correspondence to patients.
- Maintained accurate patient anesthesiology records.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Objective Looking forward to join your esteemed organization, as a Cosmetic Nurse and extend a helping hand to this noble profession.
- Immense ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Sound knowledge in maxillofacial surgery, laser surgery, cosmetic surgery and non-surgical treatment.
- Excellent experience performing laser treatments under the supervision of a physician.
- Extensive experience in administering various cosmetic services including skin peels, Botox injections and fractional ablative laser treatments.
- Efficient communication and organizational skills.
Cosmetic Nurse, 2004 to till date
Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Ensured good quality photos are taken both pre and post procedure.
- Assessed patients’ suitability for cosmetic treatment including any contraindications to treatment.
- Worked closely with a team of plastic surgeons.
- Administered cosmetic care that requires the use of a laser.
- Performed the correct treatment specific to each individuals requirements within the set protocols.
Botox Certification, 2004
University of California, San Francisco, CA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Sample Botox Nurse Resume
1964 Harry Brown Rd
Chowchilla, CA 93610
Objective To secure a position as a Botox Nurse that will enable me to use my strong nursing skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people
- Hands-on experience in laser hair removal treatments, botox injections, dermal fillers and chemical peels
- Wide knowledge in skin cancer surgery, phlebectomy, laser surgery, liposuction, chemical peels, botox treatments and hair transplants
- In-depth knowledge of anatomy, physiology and injecting techniques
- Sound knowledge in preparation of BotoxCosmetic
- Solid understanding of the latest technological advancements in cosmetic dentistry
Botox Nurse, 2004 to till date
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Performed a skin analysis in order to determine the efficacy of a laser procedure
- Carried out treatments such as tattoo removal, laser hair removal, facial/leg thread vein treatments and injectibles such as Botox and dermal fillers
- Administered rejuvenation procedures such as peels, injectables (Botox, Lipodissolve, fillers), microdermabrasion and ultrasonic facials
- Monitored and maintained standards of safety in all treatment rooms
- Ensured a consistent delivery of world-class treatment for clients
Botox Certification, 2004
Yale School of Nursing, New Haven, CT
BS in Nursing, 2003
Columbia University, New York, NY