Critical Care Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Critical Care Nurse Resume example:
152 Norma Avenue
Mansfield, OH 44907
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Critical Care Nurse with a health care organization that that has a good reputation and allows the change to build more experience in this position.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in critical care nursing
- Outstanding knowledge of changing techniques in critical care nursing
- Amazing ability to promote compassion and a therapeutic environment
- Ability to recognize and appreciate cultural diversity at many levels
- Ability to provide high level of patient confidentiality
- Ability to maintain quality-working relationship with peers
- Ability to stand, bend, squat, kneel, move, lift of patients and equipment up to 50 pounds
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to actively seek educational opportunities and improve clinical practice
Critical Care Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Mansfield, OH
- Assessed patient’s status through interview, observation, and physical assessment.
- Communicated multi-disciplinary assessment data among team members.
- Identified and diagnosed alterations in conjunction with patient’s clinical presentation.
- Coordinated formation of interdisciplinary problem list.
- Developed plan of care that included educational and discharge planning interventions.
- Implemented the patient’s plan of care and evaluated effectiveness of it.
Critical Care Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Martin General Hospital, Mansfield, OH
- Managed patient care as well as medication, orders and treatments.
- Assisted the physicians in performing special procedures.
- Monitored cardiac and physical status of patient under care.
- Evaluated the nursing care provided in the area assigned.
- Maintained patient’s clinical records and assisted with execution of the physician’s orders.
- Administered treatments and sterile procedures.
B.S in Emergency Nursing, Salus University, Elkins Park, PA