Critical Care Transport Nurse Resume
Here is the Critical Care Transport Nurse Resume example:
177 Morris Street
Career Objective Experienced and dedicated Critical Care Transport Nurse seeking a hospital where my past skills can be put to good use to help the hospital grow.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of the use of all equipment used on Critical Care Transport
- Outstanding knowledge of patient assessment, stabilization and management
- Abilityto move all patients on and off patient transport equipment
- Abilityto ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through knowledge of number systems and street layouts
- Effective communication and human relation skills
- Exceptional teaching and presentations skills
Critical Care Transport Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Palmyra Medical Center, Blanco, TX
- Managed assessment and interpretation of the physical and psychosocial status of critically ill and injured patients.
- Implemented therapeutic plan of care for the stabilization and management of patients during interfaculty transport.
- Collaborated with the acute care nurse practitioner and physician and other transport team members within the medical protocols.
- Evaluated patient outcomes during interfaculty transport.
- Participated in hospital outreach education and public relations programs.
- Supervised nursing staff in critical care transport.
Critical Care Transport Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Blanco, TX
- Ensured compliance to state, and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
- Monitored and ensured mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment cleanliness.
- Adhered to hygiene and uniforms standards and ensured EMT partner maintained the same standards.
- Reported all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Field Supervisor and On-Call Supervisor-CCT.
- Supervised performance of EMT partner, corrected errors and provided training and feedback.
Bachelor of Science in Emergency Nursing, Emory & Henry College, Emory, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated