Cruise Ship Nurse Resume
Here is the Cruise Ship Nurse Resume example:
2911 Locust View Drive
San Francisco, CA 94115
Job Objective Seeking opportunity as a Cruise Ship Nurse in the field of nursing with a reputable hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit and Coronary Care Unit
- Huge knowledge of Cardiac care
- Ability to passenger and crew illness log and medical notes
- Ability to manage Basic Life support until the physician arrives
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Cruise Ship Nurse, August 2005 – Present
The Skagway News Co, San Francisco, CA
- Provided routine and emergency nursing care for all passengers and crew.
- Performed on call duties for emergency visits and admissions.
- Assessed patients as first medical responder to emergency calls on board.
- Managed ongoing care for patients admitted to the medical centre.
- Collected samples before supplying of F/W commence.
- Ensured surgical instruments are properly sterilized.
- Monitored staff in maintaining hospital, clinic and office safe and clean.
Cruise Ship Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., San Francisco, CA
- Completed all paperwork associated with various medical situations.
- Documented and reported accident cases.
- Educated crew on physical health and fitness.
- Coordinated maintenance of hospital charges records with accountant.
- Participated in air and land evacuation procedures training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Lebanon College, Lebanon, NH
325 S Pine St
Marshalltown, IA 50158
Objective Looking for a Cruise Ship Nurse position in a reputed health organization where I can apply my best nursing skills.
- Exceptional cross-cultural and social skills.
- Excellent ability to work with people of different nationalities in a close vivid environment.
- Immense ability to think and act fast in an emergency situation.
- Great ability to establish and maintain good rapport with guests, physicians and other crewmembers.
- Broad experience with cardiac and primary care, internal and emergency medicine.
Cruise Ship Nurse, 2004 to till date
The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Provided excellent standards of care for the crew and passengers.
- Treated passengers suffering from food poisoning on the ship.
- Organized and executed emergency medical evacuations.
- Provided onboard medical care and treatment for the crew and passengers, under the guidance of the ship’s physician.
- Complied with maritime and ship rules, regulations, and procedures.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification, 2004
University of California, Los Angeles, CA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Most Popular Resumes
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Resume Examples
- Acute Dialysis Nurse Resume Examples
- Admission Nurse Resume Examples
- Advanced Practice Nurse Resume Examples
- Aesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Aged Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Agency Nurse Resume Examples
- Ambulatory Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Anesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Assistant Nurse Resume Examples