Dermatology Nurse Resume
Here is the Dermatology Nurse Resume example:
1805 Kelly Street
Job Objective To be given a chance as a Dermatology Nurse to show my nursing skills and use my experience to contribute to the growth of the hospital.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with sclerotherapy, botox and fillers
- Remarkable experience of topical therapies and patient education Cryotherapy
- Thorough knowledge of skin cancer surgery, laser surgery, phlebotomy, and liposuction, chemical peels, “Botox” treatments, and hair transplants
- Sound clinical and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Abilityto manage and meet deadlines
Dermatology Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Countryside Dermatology and Laser Center, Gastonia, NC
- Assessed abnormal patient screening and data collection results.
- Conducted focused patient assessments based on the reason for the visit.
- Educated patient on new diagnosis, treatment plan and mediation use.
- Documented patient and family learning assessment and understanding of education provided.
Dermatology Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
St. Jude Heritage Healthcare, Gastonia, NC
- Identified, evaluated, and addressed disease prevention and health promotion issues of the population.
- Consulted and collaborated with members of the medical staff.
- Interpreted medications and treatments and ongoing medication management.
- Scheduled lab and diagnostic tests when appropriate and interpreted test results.
- Educated patients and families about preventive care, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and medications.
- Maintained legible, accurate, and confidential medical records.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Lebanon College, Lebanon, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated