1866 Twin Willow Lane
Mount Gilead, NC27306
Job Objective Seeking a Dialysis Nurse job where my talents and history can assist in growth of the doctorâ€™s office.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in dialysis therapy
- Sound knowledge of nursing process to make recommendations for patient care
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and make sound judgments in team environment
- Ability to assist in lifting patients and equipment
- Ability to provide coverage at area facilities during times of short staffing as required
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
Dialysis Nurse, August 2005 â€“ Present
Liberty Dialysis, Mount Gilead, NC
- Participated in team nursing and promoted team concept throughout all clinic activities.
- Assisted other staff in the performance of their duties in accordance with policies and as allowed by state regulations.
- Obtained vital signs and evaluated data.
- Implemented dialysis treatments on patients with permanent fistulas, grafts, and catheters.
- Developed and implement patient care plans.
- Administered medications and intravenous solutions.
Dialysis Nurse, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Regency Hospital Company, Mount Gilead, NC
- Educated patient and their family to comply with physiciansâ€™ orders.
- Participated and directed emergency care.
- Evaluated delivery of patient care and communicated to appropriate personnel relevant facts about patients, action taken and patient responses.
- Documented, verified and ensured implementation of physician orders.
- Observed activities of staff and made recommendations to supervisor for improvement in the quality and effectiveness of patient care.
- Monitored patient pre, interim, and post dialysis and documented findings.
Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Science, Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO
6901 West Main 26 Street
ObjectiveSeeking the position of dialysis nurse in hospital/private setting where I can utilize my skills and experience in patient analysis, medication, and other basic nursing duties for the growth of the organization.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Proficient in computer operations.
- Extensive experience in acute dialysis, chronic dialysis and periodic dialysis.
- Immense ability to handle and operate Hemodialysis equipment.
- Wide knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, March 2007
B.S. in Nursing Degree
Licensed in Registered Nurse, Illinois
Dialysis Nurse, from 2007 to till date
Illini Hospital, Illinois
- Educated and taught patients about the techniques to maintain the health care by using home therapies.
- Observed and recorded patient data.
- Maintained good relationship with the patients and their families
- Operated all dialysis equipments and performed routine medical procedures.
- Provided instructions about health care education and disease prevention.
- Resolved dialysis related issues.