Discharge Nurse Resume
Here is the Discharge Nurse Resume example:
1964 Trymore Road
Career Objective Extremely motivated Discharge Nurse looking for an opportunity to help the advancement of the physicians and to offer contributions to the medical practice.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in utilization management, discharge planning and home health
- Proficient in the use of clinical and related systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective teaching and negotiating skills
- Amazing ability to work independently under general instructions and with a team
Discharge Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Valley Medical Cente, Owatonna, MN
- Assessed care needs and developed short-term case management care plans goals.
- Completed member outreach, engagement, and management activities per program workflow and protocols.
- Determined goals, objectives, and interventions adhering to evidence-based medicine guidelines.
- Identified and carried out the relevant interventions that facilitated the accomplishment of goals established in the care plan.
- Evaluated and modified care plans to achieve patient goals and improve outcomes.
- Documented all relevant data including assessments (initial and on-going), care plan and program referrals.
Discharge Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Winthrop-University Hospital -, Owatonna, MN
- Interpreted discharge instructions to the patients and their families.
- Monitored providers, nurses and other members of the organization.
- Assisted in quality assessment, efficient managed care and patient satisfaction.
- Provided guidance to members related to their health care needs.
- Coordinated care immediately followed hospital discharge and ensured a smooth transition to the home setting and prevented readmission to the hospital.
Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated