Doctors Office Nurse Resume
Here is the Doctors Office Nurse Resume example:
4800 Kembery Drive
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity by securing a Doctors Office Nurse position in order to help patients and gain experience and the benefits that come with it.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with professional nursing theory and practice
- Sound knowledge of medical equipment and instruments
- Thorough knowledge in applying and modifying treatment techniques
- Ability to lift objects and people on a daily basis
- Ability to respect people and rules
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Excellent modulation skills-putting up soft and gentle voice
Doctors Office Nurse, August 2005 – Present
HEALTHSOUTH CORPORATION, Oak Brook, IL
- Educated patients on the principles to develop a self-care program.
- Recorded all vital signs before the doctor examines the patient.
- Responded calmly to emergency work situations.
- Managed to be flexible and responsive during interactions.
- Administered appropriate patient care with concern and dedication.
- Ensured to maintain updated knowledge of medications and composition.
Doctors Office Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Ada County Sheriff’s Office, Oak Brook, IL
- Administered medical care to give and evaluate patient care.
- Performed history and physical examinations on patients.
- Provided counseling and instruction regarding patient health care concerns.
- Adhered to the principles, methods and professional nursing care practices.
- Assisted the physicians in following established standards and practices.
- Discharged duties under the supervision of the doctor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Lebanon College, Lebanon, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated