Elementry School Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Elementry School Nurse Resume example:
14241 Jeffrey Rd
London, KY 40741
Objective Seeking a responsible role as an Elementary School Nurse where my skills and knowledge can be enhanced and utilized effectively.
- Extended ability to organize immunization programs.
- Broad experience in school nursing and in first aid, sports injuries, and minor trauma.
- Excellent ability to make sound clinical decisions independently.
- Immense ability to implement district wellness program for school personnel.
- Extensive experience of students with chronic diseases, mental health issues and high-risk behaviors.
Elementary School Nurse, 2004 to till date
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Provided health education to students, staff and parents.
- Identified health and safety concerns in the school environment and promoted a nurturing social environment.
- Developed and implemented school health policies and procedures.
- Provided health counseling to individual students, groups of students, families and school personnel.
- Diagnosed student’s troubles and prescribed appropriate treatment.
CPR certification, 2004
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Diploma in Veterinary Nursing, 2003
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC