Employee Health Nurse Resume
Here is the Employee Health Nurse Resume example:
2207 Cabell Avenue
Career Objective Seeking employment as an Employee Health Nurse with an established hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in worker’s Compensation, employee health screening, FMLA and occupational health nursing functions
- Thorough knowledge of FMLA, Workers Compensation, ADA and OSHA
- Proficient in computer based medical records management systems
- Ability to conduct health screenings and physical assessment and immunizations update
- Ability to refer applicants with identifiable limitations and health risks to appropriate resources
- Ability to conduct surveillance and follow up of employee exposures to communicable diseases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Employee Health Nurse, August 2005 – Present
St. Charles Health System, Lorton, VA
- Conducted Occupational Health Services like new hire assessments, workers compensation injury care, related case management.
- Counseled patients to specialized health resources for treatment, and other resources.
- Provided and interpreted on-site health screenings.
- Completed periodic preventive exams and screening test referrals for employees.
- Educated employees in healthy personal behaviors and habits.
- Assisted Benefits department in developing and delivering on-site health and wellness education sessions for groups of employees.
Employee Health Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Lexington Medical Center, Lorton, VA
- Performed health and wellness screenings, education and consultation with employees, managers and supervisors.
- Provided care and treatment to occupationally and non-occupationally ill and injured employees.
- Cared and managed employees with infectious and communicable diseases.
- Consulted on issues related to employee health, safety and wellness.
- Coordinated employee wellness through support of wellness through support of wellness initiatives and in nursing interactions with employees.
B.S in Public Health, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated