ER Charge Nurse Resume
Here is the ER Charge Nurse Resume example:
2254 Comfort Court
Job Objective ER Charge Nurse seeking position with hospital that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of hospital policy and governmental regulations
- Sound knowledge of identifying needs and problems, exploring alternatives and implementing solutions
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
ER Charge Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Beverly Hospital, Madison, WI
- Coordinated clinical activities within a specific unit for an assigned shift in the Emergency Room.
- Delegated patient care assignments based on nursing needs of each patient, the medical regimen and the qualifications and experience of nursing staff members.
- Monitored nursing unit and patient status to identify problems and needs.
- Counseled staff personnel and resolved problems with ANM and Director.
- Identified and confronted issues that affect the quality of patient care.
- Communicated these concerns through incident reports and through the chain of command in the Emergency Room.
- Administered medications, and helped in other direct patient care activities.
ER Charge Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Des Peres Hospital, Madison, WI
- Cared intensively for patients utilizing the Nursing Process.
- Assessed patient health improvements.
- Planned and implemented care of the patient.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of interventions.
- Implemented age specific safety and infection control measures into patient care.
- Communicated department expectations and maintained patient privacy and dignity.
B.S in Nursing and Care, Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated