2289 Snyder Avenue
Objective Seeking employment as a Float Nurse in a hospital so that I can bring my years of expertise in the medical industry to the table.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of Clinic Flow, Forms, Vaccine Reconstitution, Vaccine Administration
- Ability to work two 12 hour shifts
- Abilityto demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good computer keyboarding and data entry skills
Float Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Monongalia General Hospital, Charlotte, NC
- Supervised vaccination process and maintained documentation.
- Educated and monitored non-medical personnel working in vaccination area.
- Ensured availability of emergency protocol and clinical area has needed supplies.
- Provided and directed patient care and teaching ensuring adherence to patient care standards and physician’s orders.
- Conducted orientation of new personnel, and participated in health center and department committees.
- Cared intensively for patients of different age groups according to specific chronological age, developmental age, and psycho-social maturity.
B.S in Health Sciences – Public Health, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated