Flu Shot Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Flu Shot Nurse Resume example:
4819 Duncan Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Objective Looking for employment as a Flu Shot Nurse that will help further my career as well as the physician I am working with.
- Thorough knowledge of the vaccine safety control requirements
- Sound knowledge of all the medical protocols and procedures
- Ability to administer flu shots skillfully
- Ability to work in varied environmental conditions
- Excellent communication and patience skills
- Superior skills to handle physical, mental and emotional issues
Flu Shot Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Summit Health, New York, NY
- Administered flu shots skillfully and appropriately.
- Managed to handle multiple site locations in need of time.
- Performed strictly within the guidelines established by the corporation.
- Discharged duties with excellent standards of patient care and concern.
- Maintained the standards of recording and reporting.
- Adhered to infection-control policies and procedures.
Flu Shot Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Yoh Services, LLC, New York, NY
- Provided nursing care, under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Performed patient care activities within the scope of competency.
- Ensured to consider age-related needs of the patients.
- Reported unusual findings to the physician and the registered nurse.
- Adhered to medical center standards.
- Monitored patients’ progress based on the treatment plan administered.
B.S in Nursing and Care, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA
14241 Jeffrey Rd
London, KY 40741
Objective To secure a position as a Flu Shot Nurse where I can use my well developed communication skills for patient treatment, and patient advocacy.
- Wide knowledge of immunization standards, policies and procedures.
- Strong ability to organize immunization programs in clinics and schools.
- Immense ability to carry and transport equipment and supplies.
- Solid ability to enter and evaluate patient information using a computer.
- Profound ability to understand the concepts of infection control principles and to prevent the spread of infection to patients.
Flu Shot Nurse, 2004 to till date
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Administered flu shots and provided health screenings.
- Responsible for body fat analysis, blood screenings for glucose and cholesterol, manual blood pressure checks and height/weight measurements.
- Provided flu vaccines at clinics and schools.
- Responsible for taking observations and recording vital signs.
- Controlled children while administering vaccinations.
Nephrology Nursing Certification, 2004
Emory University, Atlanta, GA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA