Foot Care Nurse Resume
Here is the Foot Care Nurse Resume example:
2797 Freedom Lane
Stockton, CA 95204
Objective Seeking job as a Foot Care Nurse in a well known health organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Instruments, Lotions & Solutions used in nursing foot care
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in flexible schedule
- Excellent knowledge of infection control standards and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of foot pathology
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Foot Care Nurse, 2007 – Present
- Presbyterian Senior Services, Albuquerque, NM
- Prepared examination rooms for patient visits.
- Assisted with activities of daily living such as personal hygiene shaving, foot care, pedicure and bathing.
- Administered lotions and solutions to patients.
- Educated patients and families about foot care.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
4545 W Beardsley Rd
Viroqua, WI 54665
Objective Obtain a position as a Foot Care Nurse at esteemed organization where I can perform my duties with total sincerity, honesty, integrity and selflessness.
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extended ability to work independently as well as part of the health care team.
- Immense ability to teach people how to take care for their feet
- Extensive experience in performing basic neurosensory testing.
- Excellent ability to identify high risk foot conditions.
Foot Care Nurse, 2004 to till date
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Treated common and uncommon foot and nail conditions.
- Educated and counseled regarding care of the feet.
- Performed ankle brachial index measurements.
- Assessed, implemented and evaluated footy care for each client.
- Trained people on how to care for feet on a daily basis.
Certified Foot Care Nurse (CFCN), 2004
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Columbia University, New York, NY