Nursing Home Nurse Resume
Here is the Nursing Home Nurse Resume example:
572 Quarry Drive
Ashford, AL 36312
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Nursing Home Nurse with the means to grow and where my nursing skills can be used to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in a nursing home health care unit
- Solid understanding of the general treatment plan and care
- Ability to manage and supervise a nursing unit
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Excellent kindness and empathy skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nursing Home Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Wausau Manor Nursing Home, Ashford, AL
- Delivered coordinated nursing care for an assigned group of residents.
- Performed within an assigned unit.
- Monitored day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
- Coordinated plan of care with the resident and their family.
- Assisted the interdisciplinary team and other staff in discharge of duties.
- Adhered to the provision as stated in Nursing Care and Standards of Care Practice.
Nursing Home Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Parkside Nursing Home, Ashford, AL
- Planned and delivered individualized age appropriate nursing care to patients.
- Performed to meet all health requirements, as required by law.
- Supervised the care provided by LPNs and non-professional nursing personnel.
- Managed to delegate various levels of nursing assignments to ancillary personnel.
- Adhered to nursing process in accordance with Medical Center’s Plan.
- Ensured to utilize both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment to attain the ultimate goal of the health care facility.
Bachelor of Science in Health Services Management, Amarillo College, Amarillo, TX