Nursing Home Volunteer Resume Example
Here is the Nursing Home Volunteer Resume example:
2846 Karen Lane
Louisville, KY 40202
Job Objective Obtain work as Nursing Home Volunteer and serve the organization to the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of volunteering in nursing home
- Profound knowledge of current volunteering trends
- Exceptional knowledge of nursing home policies
- Good understanding of customer service operations
- Ability to respond to age-specific needs of patients
- Ability to perform patient assessment
- Ability to make complex clinical judgments
Nursing Home Volunteer
BJC Home Care Services, Louisville, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Transported patients within various facilities in nursing home.
- Assisted patients in daily activities such as bathing, eating, and reading books.
- Maintained patient records up-to-date.
- Provided support in development of new patient care programs.
- Assisted in budget preparation activities.
- Implemented volunteer management initiatives.
- Identified the need of volunteers and assisted in recruitment and training activities.
- Educated volunteers about nursing home policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN
Nursing Home Volunteer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated