2549 Rodney Street
Career Objective To secure a position as a Hospice Nurse in a premier medical center and to use my past experiences in the present work environment to better enhance the center.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of basic insurance coverage, reimbursement and benefit management
- Proficient in the assessment of the hospice patient physical, psychosocial, spiritual dimensions of care
- Ability to develop relationships with patients, families and community representatives
- Abilityto work autonomously and manage case load effectively and with a focus on patient needs
- Abilityto submit daily documentation
Hospice Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care, Chesterfield, MO
- Performed delegated patient care activities in the home.
- Communicated appropriate information to members of Interdisciplinary Team.
- Reported patient and family information to appropriate IDG team members.
- Documented patient and family care provided in the home.
- Monitored and reported significant changes in patient condition.
- Participated in education of patient and family regarding physical care to be provided.
Hospice Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Grace Hospice, Chesterfield, MO
- Evaluated and treated patients using the most current technology and practices.
- Participated in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up and agency performance improvement initiatives.
- Managed and educated Home Health Aides and LPNs.
- Evaluated nursing staff performance in implementing nursing services.
- Provided emotional support to patient and family.
- Identified and responded to patient and family needs for support and reassurance.
B.S in Health Information Management, Huston-Tillotson University, Austin, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated