Nursing Informatics Resume
Here is the Nursing Informatics Resume example:
3509 Walnut Drive
Fargo, ND 58104
Career Objective To further improve my skills as a Nursing Informatics in a hospital that challenges and that sets high goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in clinical nursing
- Thorough knowledge of quality management and improvement in Managed care
- Huge knowledge of project management, information systems implementation, and hospital nursing
- Sound knowledge of computer reporting logic and statistical analysis
- Ability to plan and teach customer training sessions
- Ability to make oral and written presentations to project teams and management
Nursing Informatics, August 2005 – Present
Inova Health Systems, Fargo, ND
- Interpreted, modified, analyzed and designed clinical systems, data, and information with supervision.
- Implemented applications, tools, processed and structured that assisted clinicians with the management of data in patient care and provision of health care.
- Provided systems support including hardware maintenance, trouble shooting, component replacement and repair, system monitoring and the installation.
- Ensured security of technology solutions with supervision.
- Assisted in making oral and written presentations to project teams and management.
Nursing Informatics, May 2000 – July 2005
DHTS INFORMATION SERVICES, Fargo, ND
- Completed moderately complex tasks and portions of larger clinical information system projects with direction.
- Managed patient nursing care and ancillary.
- Implemented and enhanced technology to improve nursing practices.
- Developed and overseen infrastructure system-wide for communication, implementation and evaluation of clinical IT products and projects.
- Ensured strong internal and external communication with other departments, stakeholders and vendors.
- Facilitated application integration and expansion of the system functionality.
Associate of Science in Allied Health Science, Lassen Community College, Susanville, CA
6901 West Main 26 Street
Objective Looking for a Nursing Informatics position in a reputed health organization where I can apply my best nursing skills.
- Strong decision making skills
- Proficient in computer operations
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical, nursing and health informatics systems
- Proficient ability to handle the problems and queries regarding the clinical and nursing informatics
- Sound knowledge in nursing practice and administration.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, March 2005
B.S. in Nursing Degree
Licensed in Registered Nurse, Illinois
Nursing Informatics Coordinator, from 2007 to till date
Illini Hospital, Illinois
- Provided training during orientation to new nursing and medical staff.
- Developed and implemented strategies for healthcare.
- Strictly implemented national and legal standards regarding clinical aspects of the electronic patient record.
- Maintained a good relationship with the patients and their families
- Provided instructions about health care education and disease.
- Trained nurses in the proper use of computer systems.
Nursing Informatics Analyst, from 2005 to 2007
KSB Hospital, Illinois
- Implemented, maintained and evaluated all clinical information systems.
- Operated effectively with end users of clinical systems and IT application and technical staff.
- Interviewed nurses and identified the technological needs.
- Helped and support the staff to use new technologies and maintain the changed processes.