Infusion Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Infusion Nurse Resume example:
2606 Simpson Avenue
Job Objective Seeking Infusion Nurse position in which experience and inspiration will be utilized to its fullest to contribute to the growth of the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in chemotherapy
- Exceptional knowledge of various cancer, treatment regiments & protocols
- Strong venous access skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Outstanding ability to perform both complex and routine treatments
Infusion Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Infusion Partners, Inc, Harrisburg, PA
- Provided specialized clinical nursing services.
- Participated in continuous quality improvement activities.
- Developed nursing plan of care based on assessment data.
- Cared for outpatients seen in the clinic and their families.
- Evaluated patient’s response to nursing care and modified treatment plans and consulted physicians.
- Documented according to established department, unit and clinic guidelines.
Infusion Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
OptionCare Inc., Harrisburg, PA
- Performed venipuncture, accessed implanted ports, maintained central catheter devices and acquired ECG’s.
- Modified treatment dosage by assessing patient, assessing labs, consulting protocol and treatment plan.
- Educated patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills.
- Ensured quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards.
- Evaluated health outcomes against patient care goals and standards.
- Adhered to established philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
B.S in Nursing, South Georgia College, Douglas, GA
Infusion Nurse Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated