1737 Meadow Lane
San Jose, CA 95110
Objective To secure an International Nurse position with an expanding medical center in which my knowledge will be put to use in the best way possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse
- Outstanding knowledgeof the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient
- Deep knowledgeof nursing concepts, principles, and practices
- Ability toserves as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to provide comprehensive care to patients
- International Nurse, 2007 – Present
- STG International, Washington, DC
- Assessed, designed and implemented treatment adhering to standards of care.
- Cared for patients adhering to established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Planned and evaluated the nursing care needs of the patient before, during and after a surgical procedure.
- Provided comfort and support for pre-operative patients.
- Monitored and lead nursing staff in all aspects of the life cycle of clinical information systems.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, Howard University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated