Labor And Delivery Nurse Resume
Here is the Labor And Delivery Nurse Resume example:
2821 Pratt Avenue
Sedro Woolley, WA98284
Job Objective Labor And Delivery Nurse wishing to obtain a permanent position with the perfect hospital that is looking for a long-term employee.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience of working as a Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Outstanding knowledge of epidural and patient controlled analgesia administration management
- Ability to perform head to toe assessment of the mother-baby
- Abilityto work independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Effective nursing skills
- Excellent communication and skills
Labor And Delivery Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Core Medical Group, Sedro Woolley, WA
- Implemented physician orders.
- Cared for patients requiring fetal assessment and fetal monitoring.
- Administered prescribed medications and monitored vital signs.
- Assisted physician during delivery, treatment, examination and surgical procedures.
- Monitored, recorded and communicated patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Educated patients and families.
- Provided age and culturally appropriate care.
Labor And Delivery Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Medical Center of Plano, Sedro Woolley, WA
- Provided care to patients who have complications of pregnancy requiring hospitalization.
- Cared for patients in labor with uncomplicated deliveries.
- Managed patient care in the Operating Room during a cesarean delivery.
- Maintained accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitored, recorded and reported symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
- Recorded patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Modified patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Practitioner, Cuyamaca College, El Cajon, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated