Laser Nurse Resume
Here is the Laser Nurse Resume example:
4933 Seth Street
Snyder, TX 79549
Job Objective Looking for a Laser Nurse position that allows for individual as well as interpersonal expansion while still making contributions to the hospital.
Laser Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Countryside Dermatology and Laser Center, Snyder, TX
- Administered cosmetic care requiring the use of a laser treatment.
- Performed skin analysis of the area of treatment.
- Determined the efficacy of a laser procedure.
- Managed to educate the course of treatment and anticipated outcome.
- Assisted the physician or the supervising medical personnel.
- Ensured to prep the area before commencement of treatment.
Laser Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Skin & Laser Surgery Center, Snyder, TX
- Performed laser treatments effectively and appropriately.
- Educated the patients of the proper post-care procedure and practice.
- Managed to evaluate treatment plan with and without guidance by the doctor.
- Adhered to established standard procedure of laser treatments.
- Maintained health and safety protocols within the facility.
- Ensured to recommend and perform follow-up treatments wherever necessary.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense experience working with laser equipments
- Thorough knowledge of dermatology
- Sound knowledge of varied beauty products, such as Botox and Restalyne
- Ability to stay abreast with the latest laser equipment
- Ability to choose the correct laser equipment
- Excellent customer relations and sales skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL
2545 46th Rd
Dekalb, IL 60115
Objective To obtain a position as Laser Nurse for health maintenance organization, utilizing writing, research, and leadership skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge in laser hair removal, to skin rejuvenation to vein therapy.
- Broad experience in laser hair removal, photo-rejuvenation therapy, peels and dermal fillers.
- Flair for sales and would like to take up the challenge of working in this interesting environs.
- Solid experience in botox injections, Photo facials skin rejuvenation, dermal fillers and chemical peels.
- Immense ability to consult with the patient prior to the procedure in a fast and efficient manner.
Laser Nurse, 2004 to till date
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Administered aesthetic treatments and procedures.
- Educated patients on cancerous spots and other skin problems.
- Performed pre and post operative patient assessments and care.
- Administered Botox, Restalyne, Juviderm and Radiesse.
- Offered a complete line of quality skin care products.
Medical Esthetics National Certification Program, 2004
Emory University, Atlanta, GA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Washington, Seattle, WA