Lean Practitioner Resume
Here is the Lean Practitioner Resume example:
784 Agriculture Lane
Frederick, WV 21701
Job ObjectiveSeeking work as a Lean Practitioner so I can use my skills and past experiences to better the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of leading lean conversions and manufacturing
- Wide knowledge of lean culture, principles and practices
- In-depth knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Steep knowledge of managing across functional and organization boundaries
- Proficient with lean, Six Sigma MS Office
- Familiarity with lean tools, Daily Management and SMED
- Excellent leadership skills and organizational skills
The Boeing Company, Frederick, WV
August 2005 – Present
- Managed Lean Sigma with proper use of Lean Sigma practices.
- Conducted continuous improvement activities.
- Established improved operations organization.
- Headed Blackbelt level projects within operations.
- Outlined opportunities for departments.
Mergis Group, Frederick, WV
May 2000 – July 2005
- Aided Lean program and handled varied initiatives.
- Improvised production and delivered budgeted savings.
- Managed improvisation of company’s culture.
- Headed deployment of Lean knowledge.
- Administered development of process documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Lee College, Baytown, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated