Medical Ward Nurse Resume
Here is the Medical Ward Nurse Resume example:
1283 Maple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking a career with a hospital in which my Medical Ward Nurse skills can continue to grow while I am also helping the future of the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in hospital clerical and cardiac monitoring
- Familiarity with functioning of a patient care unit in accordance with Nursing Department policies and procedures
- Excellent Medical vocabulary and computer skills
- Ability toprovide quality, innovative care to the patients
- Ability tosee and recognize monitor patterns and cardiac disrhythmias
- Ability todemonstrates basic knowledge of unit specific age criteria for patient population
- Medical Ward Nurse, 2007 – Present
- Sutter Health, Central Valley, CA
- Planned, organized, implemented and evaluated the activities occurring in the nursing station.
- Cared for patients in the acute nursing department.
- Maintained daily worksheet, current forms, and proper tab filing in medical charts.
- Helped in patient’stransportation for physician rounds and psychiatric staffing.
- Performed clerical and receptionist duties and maintained the physical environment of the area.
Bachelor of Science in Medical Terminology, 2007, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
419 S Harbaugh St
Newton, KS 67114
Objective Seeking to expand my experience as a Medical Ward Nurse and to enhance my skills & competencies and to serve people.
- Extended ability to discharge patients within agreed policies, protocols and guidelines.
- Immense ability to work across all professional boundaries.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal forms, accurately interpreting and relaying information.
- Excellent ability to act as a clinical & theoretical role model.
- Proficient at managing effectively in fast-paced and frequently stressful environments.
Medical Ward Nurse, 2004 to till date
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Assisted the medical team in the assessment, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of patients.
- Notified significant changes in patient’s condition and potential implications, took remedial action as appropriate.
- Ensured that all clinical and legal documents completed are accurate and legible.
- Evaluated the delivery of care and patient outcomes.
- Prepared and ensured completion of patient charts.
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP), 2004
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Columbia University, New York, NY