Newborn Nursery Nurse Resume
Here is the Newborn Nursery Nurse Resume example:
3226 Hamill Avenue
San Diego, CA 92117
Job Objective Seeking a Newborn Nursery Nurse job where my talents and history can assist in growth of the doctor’s office.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified nurse with extensive Nursery RN experience
- Amazing ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Remarkable ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and equipment up to 50 pounds
- Outstanding clinical and nursing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective customer service and listening skills
Newborn Nursery Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Catholic Health System, San Diego, CA
- Provided nursery nursing care to newborns.
- Counseled mothers and parents on newborn nursery nursing care.
- Developed nursery healthcare programs for nursing newborns and infants.
- Cared intensively for ill newborns and babies.
- Assisted neonatal nurses, gynecologists and obstetricians in nursing newborns.
- Administered therapeutics and ensured quality and comfort services in providing nursing care to newborns.
- Adhered to state and federal nursing practice guidelines and laws.
Newborn Nursery Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Universal Health Services, Inc, San Diego, CA
- Performed clerical and patient care functions in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Assisted patients with activities of daily living.
- Helped with diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Coordinated in admitting, transferring, and discharging of patients.
- Maintained proper inventory on instruments and equipment in the unit.
- Consulted with R.N and L.V.N. of patient activities and changes in condition.
- Adhered to mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Santiago Canyon College, Orange, CA
105 Crystal St
Southport, NC 28461
Objective Seeking to expand my experience as a Newborn Nursery Nurse and to enhance my skills & competencies and to serve people.
- Excellent ventilator management skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge about newborn care and breastfeeding.
- Profound ability to entertain newborn by talking, singing, playing music and reading.
- Wide experience and knowledge of cord and circumcision care.
- Extensive experience of supplementing babies with oxygen, intravenous therapy and specialized feedings.
Newborn Nursery Nurse, 2004 to till date
Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Took care of the babies and helped with breastfeeding and helped mother.
- Educated patients families on current medical conditions as well as potential medical conditions.
- Maintained infants IV fluids, took care of oxygen needs and conducted hearing screens.
- Provided care to sick newborns in a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Responsible for bottle sterilization, baths, dressing and diapering.
NRP Certification, 2004
University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA