Nurse Anesthetist Resume
Here is the Nurse Anesthetist Resume example:
1752 State Street
Detroit, MI 48204
Job Objective Extremely motivated Nurse Anesthetist looking for an opportunity to help the advancement of the physicians and to offer contributions to the medical practice.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) with experience in critical and intensive care
- Deep knowledge of anesthesiology principles, techniques, and procedures
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, and concepts of disease
- Outstanding knowledge of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Skilled in providing effective anesthesiology services
- Outstanding ability to mix and put together the appropriate concentration
- Ability to instill confidence in patients
- Ability to evaluate health problems, and making recommendations based on observations
- Amazing ability to collect and organize information, identify problems and trends, and formulate and implement corrective plans
Nurse Anesthetist, August 2005 – Present
Promise Healthcare, Detroit, MI
- Ensured patients received appropriate levels of important drugs before surgeries and other procedures.
- Administered the amount of the drug and the speed throughout the surgery.
- Assessed the patient’s medical history and its affect to the patient’s response to anesthesia.
- Counseled patient in stressful scenario.
- Monitored vital signs of the patient during surgery progress.
- Reported unusual signs immediately to surgeon and doctor.
Nurse Anesthetist, May 2000 – July 2005
XLHealth, Detroit, MI
- Identified the patient’s pain management needs prior to surgery.
- Educated the patient about the process to be used.
- Monitored the patient’s response during and after anesthesia.
- Responded with emergency measures if the patient reacted badly to anesthesia.
- Documented and maintained records of the medications given and the patient’s response.
- Provided pain relief for women in labor.
- Assisted in the resuscitation of critically ill and severely traumatized patients.
B.S in Allied Health Science, Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated