Nurse Auditor Resume
Here is the Nurse Auditor Resume example:
2460 High Meadow Lane
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Career Objective Inspiring Nurse Auditor seeking employment with challenging organization in which to enhance my experience in the field and to help company meet long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of clinical auditing and experience with internal auditing and case management
- Sound knowledge of acute hospital charge and posting practices charge bundling
- In-depth knowledge of medical terms and records
- Proficiency with PC applications, specifically MS Office
- Ability to interpret, analyze and apply complex rules and regulations
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong math skills
Nurse Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Advanced Pharmacy Concepts, Lewisburg, PA
- Conducted desk audits and onsite audits of health plans.
- Analyzed sources of error in quality and compliance reporting.
- Worked with a multidisciplinary team of health professionals.
- Reviewed patient billing correctly.
- Generated reports of audit results.
- Adhered to government regulations on medical quality and compliance.
Nurse Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
University Medical Center, Lewisburg, PA
- Enhanced charge and coding processes accurately and coordinated with patients and doctors.
- Prepared pre-billing charge reports.
- Established techniques to prepare documents, and track and communicate regarding findings.
- Participated in departmental quality improvement projects.
- Maximized excellence in customer service by utilizing analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Cooperated among varied workforce and patients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Stonehill College, Easton, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated