3602 Thompson Drive
Oakland, CA 94612
Job Objective Career-minded Nurse Navigator in search of position with company where my skills and abilities can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in providing patient care in acute care clinical environment
- Thorough knowledge of health promotion and modification activities
- Outstanding knowledge of employee benefit programs and designs
- Ability to design appropriate strategies to achieve objectives
- Ability to utilize and implement virtual information system for patients
- Solid understanding of local health care activities
Evolution Health, Oakland, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Analysed operational activities and ensured appropriate resolution of issues.
- Coordinated with team members and prioritized work as per requirement.
- Supervised everyday activities and provided technical support to business and technical team members.
- Provided nursing care to patients right from the onset of diseases to surviving it.
- Ensured compliance to nursing processes and oncology nursing standards for activities.
- Provided education to patient and family members for diseases and its after care.
Presence Health, Oakland, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Scheduled appointments for patients and maintained knowledge of breast health programs.
- Participated in various oncology programs for community and hospital events.
- Attended oncology department staff meetings on regular basis.
- Conducted regular and follow up interviews with breast health and oncology patients.
- Documented and reviewed patient response on various physiology and psychosocial activities.
- Provided support to patients for various insurance and financial issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Olympic College, Bremerton, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated