Nurse Recruiter Resume
Here is the Nurse Recruiter Resume example:
3381 University Street
Seattle, WA 98161
Job Objective Seeking a Nurse Recruiter position in a highly established hospital in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of JCAHO regulations, QI, and policy and procedure
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with computer applications
- Remarkable ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and is flexible in setting priorities
Nurse Recruiter, August 2005 – Present
Riverside Methodist Hospital, Seattle, WA
- Coordinated recruitment process and recommended nurses and nursing assistants.
- Performed sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing and referring qualified candidates to respective hiring departments.
- Developed strategies and perks to attract and retain staff.
- Provided support to new hires.
- Conducted orientation and training of new staff.
- Helped in development of policies and procedures.
Nurse Recruiter, May 2000 – July 2005
Regions Hospital & Clinics, Seattle, WA
- Performed sourcing, screening, interviewing for nursing opportunities.
- Consulted with hiring managers to understand their needs, developed nursing recruitment strategies, and recruited top nurses.
- Identified candidates with necessary educational background and recruited nursing personnel.
- Provided support in recruitment, staffing, promotions, and new employee orientation.
- Collaborated with hospital managers and other HR staff.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Cisco College, Cisco, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated