Nurse Trainer Resume
Here is the Nurse Trainer Resume example:
2297 Morningview Lane
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Qualified Nurse Trainer seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of working in a hospital
- Huge experience of working in home care as an RN
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with students from a multitude of cultural backgrounds
- Exceptional ability to work independently
UnitedHealth Group, New York, NY
February 2009 – Present
- Presented summary of medical and health topics.
- Taught on operating and navigating health care system.
- Educated about life stages and taught on age specific medication.
- Conducted training sessions on hospital procedure.
- Planned training schedules as required.
- Maintained records of all trained staff.
Genesis Healthcare, New York, NY
September 2005 – January 2009
- Oversaw Nurse Training program based on annual curriculum.
- Conducted forty hour aide training on personal care.
- Taught eight hour conversion class as per set of courses.
- Oversaw educational program.
- Analyzed training techniques and recommended modifications.
- Developed and provided data.
- Handled client complaints and diagnosed problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
San Jose City College, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated