Entry Level Nursing Assistant Resume
Here is the Entry Level Nursing Assistant Resume example:
250 Tassett Court
New York, 10901
Objective To obtain an entry-level position as a certified nursing assistant in a reputed health organization.
- Excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills.
- Expertise in handling the patients with their problems, queries and complaints.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to provided patient education and self care demonstration.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and infection control standards.
- Sound knowledge of preventive procedures such as immunizations.
- Knowledge of Computer skills.
Certified Nursing Assistant Course
New York University, 2009
Certified Nursing Assistant, from May 2009 to till date
Oswego Hospital, New York
- Regulated number of visitors and provided information to visitors in accordance with instructions from physician.
- Assisted nursing staff in care of geriatric patients.
- Handled normal spontaneous delivery with the supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Maintained the resident’s space clean and tidy.
Achievements and Honors
Member of nursing student association.
Certified in “Nursing Management” under Government’s health canvassing program.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated