3541 Agriculture Lane
Miami, FL 33145
Job Objective OB Nurse seeking position with hospital that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of various procedures required to take care of the patient, post surgery and general care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate competence and sensitivity in caring for multicultural patient and families
- Ability to deal with pressure and may have to work for long hours
- Ability to do the work independently
OB Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Yampa Valley Medical Center, Miami, FL
- Implemented the comprehensive plan of care by providing direct nursing care for normal and high risk patients.
- Evaluated patient responses to implemented care.
- Provided individual assessment support and teaching during the prenatal period.
- Managed and supervised labor and delivery area.
- Supervised newborn special care unit and postpartum antepartum.
OB Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Froedtert & Community Health, Miami, FL
- Provided direct nursing care in the designated unit setting in accordance with established guidelines and standards.
- Supervised ancillary staff.
- Coordinated patient care with physicians and other departments.
- Supervised patient care within the obstetrical department and provided direct and indirect care.
B.S in Health Care Administration, Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated