Occupational Health Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Occupational Health Nurse Resume example:
3596 Main Street
Bellevue, WA 98007
Job Objective Occupational Health Nurse seeking a position with doctor’s office in which my expertise and educational background can help the office grow.
Occupational Health Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Occupational Health Connections, Bellevue, WA
- Assessed work environment for potential health and safety problems.
- Designed, developed and delivered new health promotion initiatives.
- Conducted range of risk and health assessments.
- Maintained employee health records.
- Developed strategies for serious injury and period of prolonged ill-health.
- Adhered to health and safety and employment legislation.
- Educated staff and patients on public health and occupational health and safety.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong nursing and clinical experience in a fast-paced organization
- Solid understanding of Workers Compensation practices and procedures
- Deep knowledge of OSHA guidelines
- Superior analytical and relevant computer skills
- Uncommon ability to work independently
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
Occupational Health Nurse Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated