3918 Park Avenue
Job Objective To seek employment in a Part Time Nurse position which allows me to show and practice my nursing experience in the field and to develop new skills and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of the theory and practices of nursing
- Thorough knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of a nurse
- Ability to establish strong patient relationships
- Ability to work independently for long hours
- Good nursing and assessment skills
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills
Part Time Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Yoh, Sacramento, CA
- Recorded physical findings, and formulated plan and prognosis.
- Performed examinations and provided preventive health measure guidelines.
- Evaluated diagnostic tests to identify and assess patent’s clinical problems.
- Identified health care needs of the patients and guided appropriately.
- Managed to educate patients providing appropriate care.
- Ensured to perform strictly within the prescribed guidelines and instructions of the physician.
Part Time Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
County Jail Environment, Sacramento, CA
- Supervised the clinical services provided by professional and paraprofessional staff.
- Utilized available in-house resource personnel for treatment plans.
- Ensured that all documentations are appropriately recorded and computed.
- Responded aptly in urgent or emergency situations.
- Maintained confidentiality of patient information.
- Adhered to the security regulations of the facility.
Associate of Science in Nursing, Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated