Per Diem Nurse Resume
Here is the Per Diem Nurse Resume example:
3963 Diamond Cove
Job Objective To obtain a position in order to maximize my skills as a Per Diem Nurse and also to improve the hospital as a whole through my own skills and abilities.
Per Diem Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Providence, RI
- Provided clinical patient care to all assigned patients.
- Maintained specified certifications and annual program requirements.
- Completed necessary orientation program as coordinated by Nursing Education.
- Managed to comply with all institutional regulations.
- Notified the unit or care center office of any changes in contact information.
- Ensured to participate in all training classes offered by Nursing Education.
Per Diem Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
MD Anderson Cancer Center, Providence, RI
- Managed to manually file records and copy documents.
- Participated in the collection of data to assist the clinical nurse.
- Monitored the patient in accordance with the reports and documents.
- Documented all patient care interventions and responses within the patient record in accordance with the established policy.
- Reported any deviations in baseline data to the clinical nurse, who is responsible for the care and conduct of patient.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense experience working as a Per Diem Nurse in a health care facility
- Exposure to a variety of clinical conditions
- Thorough knowledge of technologies & environmental settings
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to stock and maintain the exam room
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior patient and customer care skills
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Columbia College, Columbia, MO
4545 W Beardsley Rd
Viroqua, WI 54665
Objective To secure a position as a Per Diem Nurse where I can use my well developed communication skills for patient treatment, and patient advocacy.
- Broad knowledge of instrument usage and care.
- Wide knowledge of sterile techniques and surgical equipment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Immense ability to travel to other states to provide emergency care to patients in medical and nursing facilities.
- Extended ability to educate patients and families in accordance with the nursing plan of care.
Per Diem Nurse, 2004 to till date
Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Applied the nursing process to assess, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Evaluated signs and symptoms indicating psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Provided specialized infusion therapies.
- Provided optimal care for patients.
- Maintained sterile techniques in operating room.
Legal Nurse Certification, 2004
Rush University, Chicago, IL
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ