Perioperative Assistant Resume
Here is the Perioperative Assistant Resume example:
12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective To obtain the position as Perioperative Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience and expertise in clinical speciality
- Proficient in computer skills utilizing clinical systems and Microsoft applications
- Profound ability to clearly communicate verbally by phone or in person
- Proven ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to withstand exposure to communicable diseases or bodily fluids
MCG Health System, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted with transferring, transporting and positioning of patients while using correct body mechanics.
- Ensured to stocks shelves in compliance with par levels.
- Ensured to transport and handle essential equipment per policies and procedures.
- Performed support functions necessary to expedite patient care in an effective manner.
- Demonstrated standard precautions and patient safety principles in practice.
- Assisted in orientation of healthcare team; and participated in performance improvement activities.
Kaiser Permanente, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided ancillary services to Anesthesia and the Operating Room Surgical team.
- Coordinated with the RN for appropriate patient care assignments in Pre and Post operation areas.
- Ensured proper patient transport between clinical areas.
- Planned and evaluating departmental orientation and educational activities.
- Identified learning in collaboration with the Medical Director.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated