Perioperative Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Perioperative Nurse Resume example:
4048 Oak Street
Job Objective Position within the medical practice in order to increase the positive track record of the hospital as a Perioperative Nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide working experience in perioperative unit
- Thorough knowledge of managing things and persons around
- Exceptional knowledge of measurements
- Ability to calm down aggressive patients
- Ability to complete paperwork efficiently
- Strong understanding of demanding profession
Perioperative Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Mammoth Hospital, Syracuse, NY
- Administered care for patients immediately before an operation and right after surgery, in the post-anesthesia care unit.
- Evaluated the patient health condition to administer drugs to help him relax.
- Assisted the surgeon and focused on the patient’s status.
- Monitored the heart and lung function, and administered pain medications, and observed for any surgical complications.
- Maintained quality of nursing services delivered by self or others.
- Ensured to implemented treatment plan for patients with accuracy.
Perioperative Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Baylor Health Care System, Syracuse, NY
- Provided high-touch care in a high-tech postoperative unit environment.
- Managed to quickly identify potential problems and acted decisively.
- Served as an important part of the surgical team, along with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and surgical technicians.
- Implemented the knowledge of nursing skills to assess and plan postoperative patient care.
- Administered prescribed postoperative medications as directed.
- Ensured to observes, records, and report patient’s condition and reaction to postoperative situation.
Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management, Morris Brown College, Atlanta, GA