PICC Line Nurse Resume
Here is the PICC Line Nurse Resume example:
4159 Dark Hollow Road
Objective Seeking position as a PICC Line Nurse and I have the required education and am willing to work harder and continue to grow in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience working in an acute care setting
- Exceptional knowledge of the principles of PICC Line insertion and troubleshooting
- Thorough knowledgeable of the principles of nursing
- Ability to coordinate with the staff
- Ability to identify problems and explore alternatives solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service delivery skills
PICC Line Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Brigantine, NJ
- Administered insertion of PICC lines to patients needing intravenous access device.
- Assisted the primary care nurse for care and maintenance of vascular access devices.
- Supervised the team member in directing the PICC line process.
- Coordinated through the process of PICC line placements.
- Established a positive and professional rapport with other departments and staff.
- Prioritized individualized quality patient care consistent with standards.
PICC Line Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Maine Medical Center, Brigantine, NJ
- Performed PICC line insertions based on standard IV practices.
- Identified patients at high risk for standard IV complications.
- Evaluated appropriate care to the physical and developmental age of patients.
- Assisted the Director in assessing and identifying the PICC Line Programs needs.
- Educated ancillary departments for maintenance and troubleshooting of PICC lines.
B.S in Nursing, Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA
223 N Browder St
Folsom, CA 95630
Objective An experienced and competent nurse looking for a position as a PICC Line Nurse.
- Wide knowledge of pathophysiology and anatomy.
- Immense ability to maintain vascular access devices.
- Extensive knowledge of patient and venous assessment.
- Greater ability to establish a positive and professional rapport with other departments and staff.
- Solid ability to participate in research and quality improvement studies related to I.V. therapy.
PICC Line Nurse, 2004 to till date
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Organized the process of PICC line placements.
- Inserted PICC lines and monitored central vascular access device sites.
- Implemented and evaluated the IV therapy program under the direction of the coordinator.
- Performed patient assessment, catheter insertion, replacement of expiring IV catheters and central line dressing monitoring.
- Assessed and inserted PICC lines for patients requiring an intravenous access device.
PICC Certification, 2004
Columbia University, New York, NY
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
Most Popular Resumes
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Resume Examples
- Acute Dialysis Nurse Resume Examples
- Admission Nurse Resume Examples
- Advanced Practice Nurse Resume Examples
- Aesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Aged Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Agency Nurse Resume Examples
- Ambulatory Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Anesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Assistant Nurse Resume Examples