PICC Line Nurse Resume Example
Here is the PICC Line Nurse Resume example:
4159 Dark Hollow Road
Objective Seeking position as a PICC Line Nurse and I have the required education and am willing to work harder and continue to grow in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience working in an acute care setting
- Exceptional knowledge of the principles of PICC Line insertion and troubleshooting
- Thorough knowledgeable of the principles of nursing
- Ability to coordinate with the staff
- Ability to identify problems and explore alternatives solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service delivery skills
PICC Line Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Brigantine, NJ
- Administered insertion of PICC lines to patients needing intravenous access device.
- Assisted the primary care nurse for care and maintenance of vascular access devices.
- Supervised the team member in directing the PICC line process.
- Coordinated through the process of PICC line placements.
- Established a positive and professional rapport with other departments and staff.
- Prioritized individualized quality patient care consistent with standards.
PICC Line Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Maine Medical Center, Brigantine, NJ
- Performed PICC line insertions based on standard IV practices.
- Identified patients at high risk for standard IV complications.
- Evaluated appropriate care to the physical and developmental age of patients.
- Assisted the Director in assessing and identifying the PICC Line Programs needs.
- Educated ancillary departments for maintenance and troubleshooting of PICC lines.
B.S in Nursing, Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA
223 N Browder St
Folsom, CA 95630
Objective An experienced and competent nurse looking for a position as a PICC Line Nurse.
- Wide knowledge of pathophysiology and anatomy.
- Immense ability to maintain vascular access devices.
- Extensive knowledge of patient and venous assessment.
- Greater ability to establish a positive and professional rapport with other departments and staff.
- Solid ability to participate in research and quality improvement studies related to I.V. therapy.
PICC Line Nurse, 2004 to till date
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Organized the process of PICC line placements.
- Inserted PICC lines and monitored central vascular access device sites.
- Implemented and evaluated the IV therapy program under the direction of the coordinator.
- Performed patient assessment, catheter insertion, replacement of expiring IV catheters and central line dressing monitoring.
- Assessed and inserted PICC lines for patients requiring an intravenous access device.
PICC Certification, 2004
Columbia University, New York, NY
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI