4233 Douglas Dairy Road
Mouth Of Wilson, VA24363
Job Career To secure a Practice Nurse position with a hospital in which my expertise can help the patients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of national and local health policies
- Exceptional knowledge of immunization and vaccination
- Ability to be patient-focused
- Ability to respond appropriately even in stressful situations
- Strong understanding of medical emergencies
- Superior planning, administering and communication skills
Practice Nurse, August 2005 – Present
OSF Healthcare, Mouth Of Wilson, VA
- Performed all routine procedures, such as ear syringing, eye washing, applying and removing dressings, and treating wounds.
- Offered advice for care with blood pressure, weight control and heart conditions.
- Managed to administer infant injections and vaccinations.
- Prioritized first aid and emergency treatment.
- Administered travel immunizations offering travel health care advice.
- Ensured to re-stock and maintain clinical areas and consulting rooms.
Practice Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Sanford Health, Mouth Of Wilson, VA
- Provided appropriate advice and information on all health conditions.
- Performed to conduct the first-registration checks.
- Established running clinics for prolonged illnesses like asthma, diabetes etc.
- Offered cervical smear and pregnancy tests.
- Offered information and advice for regular health maintenance.
- Advised patients for their continuing medical and nursing needs.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Practitioner, Beacon College, Leesburg, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated