Prenatal Nurse Resume
Here is the Prenatal Nurse Resume example:
4267 Romano Street
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Prenatal Nurse with the means to grow and where my nursing skills can be used to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of prenatal care
- Thorough knowledge of pregnancy and childbirth
- Ability to control the emotion of the patients
- Ability to counter stressful situations
- Strong physical endurance and excellent listening & Communication skills
- Superior skills in handling health care responsibilities
Prenatal Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Cambridge, MA
- Conducted childbirth classes, disseminating information.
- Provided parental care and assisted in delivery.
- Managed to follow up care of the mother and baby after birth.
- Administered correct diet, vitamin intake, and monitored glucose levels.
- Managed to detect any potential problems early, and acted to prevent them.
- Ensured to stay focused primarily on pregnancy and childbirth.
Prenatal Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Maine Medical Center, Cambridge, MA
- Provided physical and physiological care before, during, and after a pregnancy.
- Educated the patients about the natural childbirth techniques.
- Maintained all records of the regular check-ups over the course of pregnancy.
- Provided emotional support during and after labor and delivery.
- Monitored pregnancy and provided appropriate care.
- Ensured to promote healthy mother-child bonding after birth.
Associate Degree in Nursing, Western Nevada Community College, Carson City, NV
236 Hart Rd
Montezuma, GA 31063
Objective Obtain a position as a Perinatal Nurse in an esteemed organization where I can perform my duties with total sincerity, honesty, integrity and selflessness.
- Extended ability to encourage and inspire women as they encounter the challenges of pregnancy and childbirth.
- Immense ability to provide the proper education and treatment, through observation, resources and consistency.
- In-depth knowledge of the medical terminology regarding labor and delivery.
- Proficiency in teaching childbirth techniques, monitor a pregnancy and help the mother to nurse post-delivery.
- Strong ability to face worst-case scenarios like mother and infant deaths.
Perinatal Nurse, 2004 to till date
Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Assisted pregnant women during the postpartum period.
- Assisted obstetricians in observing patients measured the progress of the pregnancy and answered questions about treatment and care.
- Educated mothers regarding natural childbirth techniques and pre-natal health.
- Provided care and support to mother and their families before, during and after childbirth.
- Counseled mothers and their families regarding caring for newborns.
Perinatal Nursing Certification, 2004
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN