Radiation Oncology Nurse Resume
Here is the Radiation Oncology Nurse Resume example:
4368 Big Elm
Edgerton, MO 64444
Job Objective Radiation Oncology Nurse seeking a position with doctor’s office in which my expertise and educational background can help the office grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of the method and procedure of radiation treatment
- Working knowledge of the science of oncology
- Ability to lift objects and people on a daily basis
- Ability to put up a pleasant appearance
- Excellent patience, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong compassion and responsive skills
Radiation Oncology Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Saint Anne’s Hospital, Edgerton, MO
- Obtained and recorded vital signs of all patients as required.
- Educated the patient about the process and procedure of radiation treatment.
- Identified treatment related symptoms and provided suitable treatment care.
- Counseled the patients about the radiation related care and side effects.
- Performed follow up communications after completion of radiotherapy.
- Ensured to examine the radiation rooms for equipment in working condition and that the required supplies are in sufficient quality and quantity.
Radiation Oncology Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
MedStar Health, Edgerton, MO
- Developed and managed radiation clinical treatment plans, monitored outcomes, and initiated appropriate care.
- Ensured to review patients charts and diagnostic reports to ensure that the required documentation are available for physicians review to administer radiotherapy.
- Educated the radiation oncology patients with established clinical nursing standards.
- Conducted comprehensive initial and ongoing physical examinations.
- Identified normal and abnormal health characteristics after administering radiation.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Howard Payne University, Brownwood, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated