Radiology Nurse Resume
Here is the Radiology Nurse Resume example:
4410 Hillside Drive
Job Objective Career minded Radiology Nurse with many years of experience and the ability to work independently or as a team is seeking a position in a health care organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in a radiology department
- Thorough knowledge of the functioning and using equipment such as infusion pumps, ventilators and monitoring equipment
- Exceptional knowledge of patient care concerning radiology department
- Ability to reduce the stress and pains of patients through varied means
- Strong observational, listening and communication skills
- Superior skills to handle physical, mental and emotional issues
Radiology Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Lexington Medical Center, Needham, MA
- Provided quality nursing care to a large, transient group of patients of all ages.
- Coordinated with the radiology staff members regarding patient care issues.
- Reported to the technologist or radiologist of any unusual patient needs.
- Performed specialized nursing duties, such as administering IV sedation and analgesia during special procedures.
- Ensured to monitor closely the patients with cardiac and pulse using oximeter.
Radiology Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
St. Luke’s Episcopal Healthcare, Needham, MA
- Provided quality nursing care to all patients of the Radiology Department.
- Managed to utilize the nursing process to provide the highest quality nursing care.
- Provided emergency care to all areas of Radiology for procedures and interventions during ay hours of the day and night.
- Maintained the patients privacy, dignity, and safety at all times.
- Managed to meet most of the patient care needs safely and efficiently.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Medical Care, Cisco College, Cisco, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated