Resource Nurse Resume
Here is the Resource Nurse Resume example:
4530 Gladwell Street
Job Objective To secure a position as a Resource Nurse in a dependable hospital for a long-standing relationship.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Successful working experience as an registered nurse
- Thorough knowledge of electronic medical record system
- Exceptional knowledge of performing complex medical procedures
- Ability to transit smoothly from one division to other
- Superior speaking and listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
Resource Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Providence Health & Services, Longview, TX
- Managed to complete assigned responsibilities within the facility.
- Participated in the development of unit-based orientation assessments.
- Provided leadership role in quality improvement activities.
- Evaluated performance of other staff and instructed appropriately for patient care.
- Coordinated with team members to effectively complete clinical documentations.
Resource Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, Longview, TX
- Assisted in planning, implementing and evaluating skill development programs.
- Coordinated with Nurse Manager and Nursing Education Department and faculty(s).
- Maintained and computed records pertaining to the operation of the assigned area.
- Assessed learning needs of staff and students and developed learning plans.
- Participated in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and Paramedical students, Interns and Residents.
- Ensured to demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills.
B.S in Nursing and Caring, Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated