4537 Sycamore Lake Road
Green Bay, WI54301
Job Objective To secure a Restorative Nurse position with your practice to enhance both my own experiences as well as the reputation of the physician.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful prior occupational experience in a nursing home facility
- Thorough knowledge of MDS process
- Exceptional knowledge of training the patients for rehabilitation
- Ability to build confidence among patients and families
- Ability to direct the rehabilitation program
- Excellent rehabilitation planning skills
- Superior skills in handling health care responsibilities
Restorative Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Resurrection Health Care, Green Bay, WI
- Provided Restorative Nursing assessments and plans for the inmates of the unit.
- Developed care practices through the nursing process of assessment and planning.
- Evaluated care facilities provided to assigned patients and recommended changes.
- Managed to maintain standards of professional nursing.
- Adhered to the established policies and worked towards the specified objectives.
Restorative Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Villa Health Care East, Green Bay, WI
- Managed to prepare and present regular reports on the Resident Safety Program.
- Evaluated, planned, organized and directed restorative therapy services.
- Educated facility staff in restorative therapy and its execution on daily basis.
- Maintained complete and accurate records of the therapy service rendered.
- Participated in the RAI (Resident Assessment Instrument) process.
B.S in Nursing and Care, Salus University, Elkins Park, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated