Scrub Nurse Resume
Here is the Scrub Nurse Resume example:
4564 Owagner Lane
Objective Bringing years of experience as a Scrub Nurse to the hospital along with a breath of fresh air as well with new ideas and implementations.
- Successful working experience as a scrub nurse
- Thorough knowledge to prepare a patient for surgery
- Exceptional knowledge of working with a surgeon
- Ability to prepare a patient both physically and emotionally for scheduled surgery
- Ability to monitor vital signs
- Excellent parent care and nursing skills
- Strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills
Scrub Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Kindred Hospital, Seattle, WA
- Assisted the surgeon by passing instruments, sponges and other items needed.
- Managed to identify every instrument used in the operating room.
- Performed pre and post operative patient care functions.
- Coordinated with the members of the surgical team.
- Maintained the sterile field within the operation theater.
Scrub Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Seattle, WA
- Prepared an operating theatre and anesthetic room for surgery.
- Managed to run a theatre list without supervision.
- Educated, mentored and supervised new and junior staff.
- Performed scrub and circulating duties within two specialist areas.
- Contributed to the day-to-day functioning of the operating theatre suite.
Associate of Science in Nursing, Highline Community College, Des Moines, WA
419 S Harbaugh St
Newton, KS 67114
Objective In quest of challenging and responsible position as a Scrub Nurse in a clinic or hospital to enhance my knowledge and skills.
- Extended ability to prepare a patient for surgery, both physically and emotionally.
- Excellent ability to monitor the patient’s vital signs.
- Broad experience with the surgeon within the sterile field, giving instruments, sponges and other items required during the procedure.
- Immense ability to identify every instrument used in the operating room in order to pass surgeons the appropriate tools needed during procedures.
- Wide knowledge and experience in preoperative care of the surgical patient.
Scrub Nurse, 2004 to till date
Holy Faith Hospital, Hawthorne, FL
- Cared the patient throughout the operation: before, during, and after.
- Helped doctors during surgical procedures and treatments.
- Ensured that the operating rooms were ready, sterile and equipped with the necessary tools and medical equipment.
- Assisted the surgeon during surgical procedures by handing over sterile instruments and other surgical materials.
- Provided a sterile environment for the surgeon as well as the patient on the OR table so as to decrease the chances of infections spreading.
Operating Room Nursing Certification (CNOR), 2004
Emory University, Atlanta, GA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Washington, Seattle, WA